Thanks for your interest in working together!
It’s exciting to be a digital creator in the travel industry! From creating engaging content on social media to publishing SEO-optimized articles that rank high on Google, I’ve had the incredible opportunity to shape the perspectives of fellow travelers. I love sharing travel tips and inspiration to help others make the most of their adventures around the world. Below are some ways you can work with me:
Collaborations with retreat centers (and hosts)
Over the past year, I have been focusing much of my attention on wellness retreats and other “intentional” getaways. Though I still enjoy the leisure side of travel, I’ve taken a keen interest in group trips that are oriented to personal and professional development. As part of this inner journey, I have been partnering with retreat centers, retreat hosts, and remote work programs that cultivate these types of unique experiences. If you (or the brand you’re representing) is in the retreat space, here’s how we can work together.
– Creating photo, video, and written content about retreats
– Providing social media and blog coverage of wellness retreat experiences
– Participating in retreats as a practitioner and/or speaker
– Advertising upcoming retreats
– Giving feedback and best practice recommendations to enhance retreat programs
Partnerships with destinations and brands
During my journey as a travel blogger and photographer, I’ve partnered with a variety of brands and destinations that genuinely align with my interests and excite my audience. I always ensure the products, services, tour companies, and destinations I work with are socially responsible and offer value to my community. As a trusted advisor in the travel industry, I strive to inspire others to live a life of passion, adventure, and continuous learning. My partnerships always reflect that.
The main focus of my blog and social media pages is to showcase unique places and experiences around the globe. This entails off-the-beaten-path destinations and cultural, natural, and historic treasures. I rarely seek out “touristy” places unless I genuinely feel that the ‘uniqueness’ outweighs the hefty crowds. Please keep that in mind as you consider a partnership opportunity with me 🙂
Advertisements on my blog are managed by Mediavine, which can be purchased directly through this link.
Below is my abbreviated media kit, highlighting my approach to content creation, past collaborations, and audience demographics. Please email me at jon(at)myglobalviewpoint.com for the full and most up-to-date version. I look forward to hearing from you, and hope we can find ways to work together! 🙂
Global Viewpoint Media Kit (July 2022)
Transformational Life Coaching
Since I began travel blogging, I’ve always wanted to inspire people. However, during these challenging and unprecedented times, I’ve felt a calling to help people. This has prompted me to get into transformational coaching.
In the past year alone, I have invested over $100,000 of my own money on personal development – attending countless retreats and seminars and practicing many alternative modalities like cold immersion, meditation, breathwork, and vibrational sound healing. I’ve also spent thousands of hours reading books, listening to podcasts, and visiting over 45 countries around the world. Having built one of the world’s most successful travel blogs entirely from scratch and weathering out many storms along the way, I know a thing or two about transformation.
Click here if you’re interested in learning more about how I help others achieve personal freedom and transformation.
Another Way to Work with Me: SEO and Social Media Mentorship
In addition to my role as a content creator, I provide consulting services and mentorship to those who seek it. My specialties include social media strategy, brand collaborations, and search engine optimization (SEO).
I’ve created an online travel community of over 1M followers/subscribers entirely on my own. I have more than 40 videos with over 1 million views, and also have dozens of web articles indexed on page 1 of Google. Some of my top articles include Best Travel Quotes, The Ultimate Travel Bucket List, Beautiful Cities in Europe, Best Hidden Vacation Spots in the US, and Hidden Gems in Europe, where I garner thousands of organic hits each day.
During the past 5 years, I’ve spent thousands of hours (and lots of late nights) learning and executing best practices for travel blogging and photography. I’d love to share my insights with you and help you grow your digital brand quicker!
Here are some of the services I provide:
• 1-1 mentorship: (i.e. Zoom, Skype or FaceTime, phone calls, etc.). $350/hour
• Social media website audit: Leveraging my experience, expertise and tools, I’ll take a deep look at your website and social channels to identify opportunities for growth. $500
• Gap Analysis: A report detailing the “gaps” between where you are now and where you want to get to. This includes best practice recommendations and objectives on “how to get there.” $1,000
• Specific templates: (A.) Writing emails to brands (B.) Creating a media kit. $200
Please note: Mentorship opportunities are limited due to my extensive travel and other projects. I prioritize the following groups for mentorship sessions:
– Aspiring Travel bloggers
– Travel Photographers
– Entrepreneurs who are travel-focused
– Travel influencers
– Social media managers who represent brands related to tourism
If you’re interesting in having a coaching or mentorship session, feel free to contact me using the email below!
Thanks again for your interest in working together. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Ready to work together? Let’s get started! 🙂
Want to read more about what I’m all about? Click here!
To check out my recent press and media features, go here.
Looking for some travel inspiration? Check out my latest blog posts below.
- Best Hidden Gem Vacation Spots in Europe in 2022
- The Top Cheapest Cities in Europe
- Prettiest Cities to Visit in Europe
- The Coolest UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Best Travel Apps in 2022
- Top Tips to Save Money on Travel
- International Traveling Tips in 2022
- Top Travel Hacks for Flying
Itineraries & Travel Guides:
- Tips for Your First Visit to Oman
- Weekend in Barcelona Travel Guide
- Best Things to Do in Verona, Italy
- Experiencing Molokai Like a Local
For more articles and videos, check out my homepage!
Check out the links below to see what’s new in the Global Viewpoint world!